Chelsea's season is over, so it's probably time to start thinking ahead to the 2014/15 season. The club will be shopping this summer, and we're going to ask your input on what they should be shopping for.
For the moment, forget selling players and focus just on who you believe the club should be bringing in. What positions do you believe are the biggest needs? Where shouldn't we be buying at all? Fill out the attached form, discuss in the comments below, and feel free to keep up with everyone else's votes here.
More from We Ain't Got No History
- Ashley Cole retires from England, so it is now ok to start acknowledging just how great a player he was
- Report: Ashley Cole left out of England squad
- Chelsea end season with 2-1 win at Cardiff
- Ashley Cole sends a message to the fans
- Jose Mourinho expects Fernando Torres to stay at Chelsea for next season