Esportana are reporting that Chelsea target Mohamed Salah has now passed his Chelsea medical, though he underwent the exam in Paris. The report claims that Salah will complete the signing 'within the coming hours', signing a five and a half year deal with the London club.
Salah has not yet been granted a work permit, but it will be a formality as he's taken part in 100% of Egypt's competitive fixtures over the past two years. He'll qualify as a U21 player for the sake of the FA roster this season, and will not be eligible to play for Chelsea in the Champions League.
It sounds as if we might be able to expect an announcement from the club tonight, though some minor delays in the paperwork the push the announcement to Sunday or Monday wouldn't be all that surprising either. Regardless, it sounds as if we'll be seeing Chelsea's newest signing become official soon.
- Uwe Rosler has a plan to fix Josh McEachran, who took a paycut to join Wigan
- Chelsea vs. Stoke City: FA Cup preview, television, streaming, squad news, and more
- Essien thanks Mourinho and Abramovich, while speaking about joining AC Milan
- Chelsea reportedly 'reached a verbal agreement' for Diego Costa, but should we take it seriously?
- The Traore Odyssey: Part 1