Our newest episode saw us discuss a Chelsea win over League Two side Morecambe together with fellow community member Saelenn (otherwise known as Sealy Sealson) as we gave our first thoughts on a strong lineup and performance. Goals were scored and some pressure lifted, but is everything rosy again? The persisting lack of utilizing players to their strengths was a hot topic. How might things change to bring the Blues back to winning ways in the Premier League? Does Frank Lampard need to be more flexible? Those were only a few of the questions we asked ourselves.
On a very positive note, we also chatted up the steady resurgence of Chelsea’s most in-form attacker and how his situation needs to be handled from now on.
So tune in to hear us ramble on about everything Chelsea Football Club!
- 1:33 Full-time thoughts after win against Morecambe
- 9:57 Goal droughts ended, but still problem of square pegs in round holes?
- 17:29 Building on win; tweaks still needed?
- 28:25 Hot-take on Mount x Havertz
- 34:49 Is a certain winger now Chelsea’s best attacking threat?
- 42:19 Chelsea’s tactics - do we have a style of play?
- 53:02 Is Frank Lampard walking on thin ice?
- 1:07:15 Previewing the Fulham game
You can also listen to We Ain’t Got No Podcast on the following platforms: