Another matchweek gone,
another disappointing and we even won! Woo! All of the data has now been uploaded into the dashboard, and I’ve made a few enhancements, too. Along with more cleanup, tweaking, etc.
- I hadn’t realized the mouseover/hover aspect of the Player data wasn’t working on the “Totals” portion. That took some learning on my part, but it’s now fixed.
- I inserted the “League Average” for all the team data in the lower right. Chelsea — light blue, League Average — pink. I chose those colors for easy readability and contrast, but that definitely could change going forward, as I improve/enhance this further.
- I put in the dates for the Champions League matches, and will add in the opponents next time. Also cleaned up that table just a bit.
- Seeing that green bar for a win on the league table sure is nice, and it finally gets to show off what those look like.
- Per the Grand Poobah’s request, For is to the left of Against on the opponents table.
Here’s a snapshot of the current table:
And as always, here’s the dashboard link:
Chelsea 2019-20 Tableau Dashboard
Enjoy! As always, feedback welcome!