So we’ve completed another matchweek, and I’ve got all of the data uploaded for the Dashboard.
It’s still a very small sample size for everything, so take all of that with a grain or twenty of salt, but it’s still nice to see some early trending.
Also, a few things have been cleaned up, and tweaked, and even a few things have been added in as what I’ll call improvements.
- You might notice now that in the CREATE/FINISH section, for the player data, there’s a drop-down to select either Totals or Per90. This was a user request from last week’s comment section, so I added it in. Definitely handy, I agree. And once we have more than one total goal to our tally, things will start to be more interesting.
- I tweaked the weekly tracker for the Premier League matches in the upper left: it now shows a short bar for draws, and two longer bars for wins and losses. And it’s easier to see and interpret that table too I think now.
- Our unfortunate loss in the Cup midweek has been added to the Cups table. Once I have dates for the League Cup (EFL), Champions League (CL), and FA Cup (FAC) I’ll get that data inserted in.
Here’s the snapshot of the dashboard:
Also as usual, here’s the actual link to the Tableau dashboard on my profile. (Unfortunately the SBN story editor’s embed function does not handle Tableu projects very well.)
Please feel free to submit feedback or requests. I may or may not be able to implement them, and/or I might already have something planned, too, but I’m always open to ideas and suggestions.