London is Blue Podcast is...
- Brandon Busbee – @bbbusbee
- Dan Dormer – @dandormer
- Nick Verlaney – @nickverlaney
- Mike Flynn – @rainierblues
- Guest: Amadi Thiam – @amadoit__
- Guest: Dan Levene – @danlevene
On this episode we...
- Cap off our three part series exploring Chelsea’s history with combating antisemitism and racial intolerance by looking at ways the club is continuing to push for inclusivity today. We also spent time discussing ways the club could continue to be a thought leader when it comes inclusivity among supporters and within the game.
If the embed player isn’t your style, you can also listen in at these fine purveyors of podcast delights:
If you’re interested in donating to a great cause – the Veterans Community Project – and winning some Chelsea merchandise (like a kit signed by the almost all of the 2017/18 squad), head over to our raffle! We’d like to help support them in their quest to build “a specialized community of tiny-homes and onsite services to provide housing stability and address the underlying cause of the veteran’s homelessness.”