London is Blue Podcast is...
- Brandon Busbee – @bbbusbee
- Dan Dormer – @dandormer
- Nick Verlaney – @nickverlaney
- Mike Flynn – @rainierblues
We surpassed 1 million all-time downloads back in September, but wanted to find a special way to celebrate with our listeners. Thankfully our friends at Classic Football Shirts had a great idea for a special kit giveaway.
Via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook we’re taking entries for a signed Cesar Azpilicueta kit. Participating is as simple as: following us and Classic Football shirts on the platform you’re entering on; leaving a comment with your favorite memory about Dave; and using the hashtag #LondonIsBlue1M. All entries must be received by 11:59PM CT on December 23, 2018 to be valid. Additional T&Cs at the tweet thread!
Thanks to you, we passed 1 million downloads in September!— London Is Blue Podcast (@LondonBluePod) December 17, 2018
We’re celebrating with @classicshirts by giving listeners a chance to win a signed Azpilicueta kit. To enter:
1) Follow us and CFS
2) Reply with your favorite Azpilicueta memory
3) Tag you tweet with #LondonIsBlue1M pic.twitter.com/IKZtcWUWQJ
- Joe Tweeds, semi-professional scout and writer of many long-form Chelsea-centric articles. You can find him on Twitter at @joeTweedie.
On this episode we...
- Look at the impact of a potential transfer ban by FIFA on Chelsea’s upcoming window(s).
- Examine the current squad and determine which players with expiring contracts (David Luiz, Cesc Fabregas) may or may not be offered extensions.
- Target key squad members (Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Callum Hudson-Odoi) and outline who is in line for a new bumper deal.
How to listen...
Here’s an embed player to make it super easy to listen to our latest episode!
If the embed player isn’t your style, you can also listen to us at these fine purveyors of podcast delights: