London is Blue are...
- Brandon Busbee, @bbbusbee
- Dan Dormer, @dandormer
- Nick Verlaney, @nickverlaney
- Guest, Nizaar Kinsella, @nizaarkinsella
Chelsea! Champions! Chelsea! Champions! In one of the most unbelievable Premier League champion narratives (Leicester City still owns that top spot), Chelsea went from mid-table mayhem to league victors thanks to Conte & Company. We unpacked the match versus West Brom, Michy’s wonder strike, and where this team ranks compared to some of Chelsea’s other title winning sides.
And do we have different definitions of what “best” means?
Also: CHELSEA! CHAMPIONS! CHELESA! CHAMPIONS!
- Leave us an iTunes review! We love connecting with more Chelsea listeners from around the globe, and this is on the best ways for us to reach more of them! Thanks to agolberg7, Brogie62, Come_on_Already, disc golfer, N5.0, Steve Nikolean, and TheDrury08.
How to Listen
- How amazing were Conte’s substitutions?
- Was the rest of the league experiencing a down year, or were Chelsea just that much better?
- Who would we like to have partied with most post-match?
- Which players should get minutes in the final two games of the season?
Podcast Royal Rumble
Which of Chelsea’s Premier League winning sides is the best?
This poll is closed