London is Blue are...
- Brandon Busbee, @bbbusbee
- Dan Dormer, @dandormer
- Nick Verlaney, @nickverlaney
- Guest: Dávid Pásztor, @D_Peezy
As the great prophet DJ Khaled might say: “Another one.” That’s right. Chelsea dispatched Everton quite handedly after breaking through in the 66’ with a Pedro wonder goal. WAGNH Manager Dávid Pásztor joins us to discuss the match, how Hazard dealt with the man-marking, and how it feel knowing Champions League football is back.
- Leave us an iTunes review! We love connecting with more Chelsea listeners from around the globe, and this is on the best ways for us to reach more of them! Thanks to: Blue in Georgia, TEDDYBEARHUGEM, What a disappointment booooo, and Zain Mahumd.
- We’re meeting up with listeners and friends (like the Chelsea Fancast crew – Chelsea pods are not enemies, contrary to some beliefs!) when we’re over in London for the Middlesbrough match. It’s this coming Saturday, May 6 between 7pm-9pm at The Atlas. Hopefully we can see some of you there!
How to Listen
- Who will finish the season with more goals: Gary Cahill or Kevin de Bruyne?
- Did Hazard manage the man-marking better in this game vs. Gueye than he did against United and Herrera?
- Has Aké displaced Zouma in the center back depth chart?
Podcast Royal Rumble
Who finishes the Premier League season with more goals?
This poll is closed
Kevin de Bruyne