London is Blue are...
So... that happened. Not only did Chelsea lose to United, but partially impacted by some forced substations, the Blues looked disjointed for 90 plus minutes. Is it time to panic? No. At least, we don’t think so. But is it time to think about a different starting lineup without Diego Costa?
- Leave us an iTunes review! We love connecting with more Chelsea listeners from around the globe, and this is on the best ways for us to reach more of them! Thanks to those who left them from last week: Alv1116, Brian Worton, and RonnyJack.
- We’re happy to announce we’ll be meeting up with listeners and friends (like the Chelsea Fancast crew – Chelsea pods are not enemies, contrary to some beliefs!) when we’re over in London for the Middlesbrough match. Tentatively we’re meeting up on May 6 between 7pm-9pm at The Atlas. Hopefully we can see some of you there!
How to Listen
- Where was the motivation for today’s match?
- Wait... how did Courtois injury himself? Oh.. oh no. Oh no.
- Given the remaining match-ups, how many points will Chelsea need to win the title?
Podcast Royal Rumble
How many points will Chelsea need to win the title?
This poll is closed
15. Spurs will win out.
12. Spurs will lose at least one game. (Thanks, Leicester City!)
9. Spurs will drop a combination of points between losses or draws. (Thanks, the field!)