Chelsea started brightly on this brisk winter day but were unable to find the back of net a second time after Pedro's excellent opener. A wonderful free kick from Robbie Brady got Burnley a share of the points.
Chelsea move 10 points clear, but Manchester City could reduce the gap to 8 if they win tomorrow at Bournemouth.
- A shaky first few minutes in the second half from Chelsea, but then it was attack vs. defense the rest of the way. Burnley resilient, showing just why they have the third best home record in the league.
- Fabregas on earlier than normal to try to get a second goal; Conte not willingly settling for the draw.
- Switched to a 4-2-3-1 for the final 20 minutes, with Pedro-Hazard-Willian in support of Costa and Kanté and Fàbregas in the pivot.
- Created enough shots (13), but not enough on target (2)
- Second successive away draw.
- This is clear the fault of David Luiz going with the pony tail.
- Next up: Wolves in the FA Cup next weekend