London is Blue are...
- We’ve setup a Patreon page! If you’d like to help us improve the content this season, help us make a foray into video, or just say thanks, we’d love if you checked it out!
- Leave us an iTunes review! We love connecting with more Chelsea listeners from around the globe, and this is on the best ways for us to reach more of them! Thanks to: Britmex, Chelsea 103, Irvinpinto, Loafermattaeus, Lueta87, Mr. GSD, and Tony T.
- We’re coming back to London! In partnership with XL Tours, we’re heading over to SW6 for Newcastle and Atletico Madrid at home for a Premier League-Champions League doubleheader. For all the detail, go to our trip page here! We even convinced the illustrious David Pastor at the same time!
- How much of the loss came down to fatigue and an ability to execute the game plan vs. being Masterclassed™ by Pep?
- While many can’t hold their head high on individual performances after that match, we praise Christensen, Courtois, and Rüdiger for their personal heroics.
- What should we hope for in the coming weeks after the international break, and an injury to Morata?