John Terry's red card made things interesting for a minute there, but Chelsea settled down after a confusing period to see out the comfortable win, even scoring one more in the final half hour despite being a man down.
The draw for the 4th round will be tomorrow.
- Formations: 3-5-2 and then a 3-5-1. Midfield three of: RLC-Chalobah-Fab, then Fab-Kante-Chalobah
- Defensive configurations included: Zouma-JT-Cahill; Zouma-JT-Bane; Dave-Zouma-Bane
- Wing-backs included: Bane & Aina (right); Pedro (left)
- Terry's red card took serious minutes away from Loftus-Cheek and called both Azpi and Kanté into action.
- Cahill had played all but six minutes of Chelsea's season up to this point; he was the first sub
- Goal and assist and lots of chances for Batshuayi, who should've probably had at least a couple penalties given, too.
- Two goals and an assist for Pedro, who probably should've had a hat-trick, if not more.
- Quality win after the winning streak came to an end on Wednesday. Time start a new one!
- Next up: Leicester City away in the league
- KTBFFH. Carefree.