- Sunderland's second (Borini) and third goals (Defoe), in the span of just two minutes, came while Ivanović was down injured and right after he was replaced by Baba. Confusion and poor play at the back. Two of Sunderland's goals also came from poor clearances, though both Khazri's and Defoe's goals were very well taken, it should be said.
- With the win, Sunderland climb out of the relegation zone, Newcastle drop in after a 0-0 draw against Aston Villa. Sunderland also have a game-in-hand.
- Chelsea remain 9th as Stoke lose to Crystal Palace.
- Fabio Borini now has 4 goals in 6 games against Chelsea. Annoying.
- Guus Hiddink used all three of his subs today! Newsworthy.
- John Terry's farewell tour continues with a red card. Will miss Liverpool midweek and
should be back for Leicester on the final day.AND LEICESTER AS WELL SINCE THIS WAS HIS SECOND RED OF TEH SEASON. LOL.
- Just two wins in our last ten matches. Losing a lead twice in one game adds to the sense of disappointment. Fortunately, only two more games remain.