Welcome to the post-season.
- Chelsea looked on course for a rare win, but Drinkwater's long-range bomb ten minutes from time consigned us to another draw. Womp womp womp, said the sad trombone.
- Is Fabregas our designated penalty taker now?
- Fikayo Tomori makes his debut, albeit at right back instead of center back. While the youngster has played right back before, moving Azpilicueta to center back instead seemed like a strange decision. But whatever. Tomori is the 717th player to play for Chelsea.
- Abraham (juuust missed the far post there in 90th minute) and RLC also got significant second half minutes, which is nice.
- Chelsea finish the season in 10th. 12 wins. 14 draws. 12 losses. Perfectly middling.
- Next Chelsea match: July 16, friendly against Rapid Wien. Until then, we have Copa America, Euro 2016, and football at the Olympics to look forward to. And of course Silly Season. Everybody loves Silly Season.
- Careferee. Here's to better days. KTBFFH.