Unexpected, especially given Liverpool's form and bright start. But then Eden Hazard. And Eden Hazard. And Eden Hazard. And a bit of luck at times.
And then Begovic. And so, 1-1.
- Good job by the Anfield ground crew to ensure extra slippy conditions. Like an ice rink out there, at times.
- Four goals in four Premier League games for Hazard after no goals in almost a year. Hope for the future (and for Belgium at Euro 2016).
- Baba Ashley Cole Rahman had, by my count, three goal-line blocks. He's also perfecting the art of hitting his clearances into opposing players.
- Tammy Abraham debut. 18-year-old. Fantastic. Wish we would've looked to play him in behind a bit more, but a debut's a debut and one to remember.
- With the draw, Chelsea locked down a top half of the table finish. Woo! Elsewhere, Sunderland won again, confirming the bottom three of Newcastle, Norwich, Aston Villa.