All good things must come to an end. BUT NOT TODAY! Things looked bleak in the first half, but the BELIEF. ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
That's eight wins in a row then, each new one more impressive than the last.
This one was a hilariously open, hilariously fun, and hilariously scary game. Somehow, Chelsea emerged with all three points. Both teams left tremendous goalscoring chances on the table (KDB LOL; Hazard whyyy), though Chelsea did manage to find the back of the net three times, twice at the right end, even!
- Chelsea remain first. Liverpool play tomorrow.
- Four shots on target, three goals. Sounds fairly clinical, though Chelsea did have double digit shot-attempts in total.
- Though Anthony Taylor had a great game, resisting the home crowd's pressure and all the dives. Poor decision on Otamendi yellow though.
- Goal and assist for Diego (and no yellow card again), though his apparent injury towards the end could be concerning.
- Fabregas makes his assist count with a typical Fabregas assist.
- Welcome back, Willian crucial goals. Hazard seals it in the 90th from an Alonso assist.
- Chalobah playing important minutes again towards the end. And standing up for his teammates in the wake of Aguero's red as emotions run wild at the end. Fernandinho got a red, too, afterwards. Chalobah, Fabregas get yellows.
- David Luiz looked in pain. Hope he's alright. We might be lost without him.
- What a fantastic way to start the weekend!
- Top of the league and having a laugh.
- Carefree. KTBFFH
FB post-match live: