Chelsea's streak of 1-0 wins ends, but the winning run goes on. Twelve on the bounce, a new club record and only one behind the all-time single season Premier League record.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are at least temporarily nine points ahead of everyone else in the league (City play later today; Liverpool tomorrow). The Blue Flag flying very high indeed.
- Bournemouth made a decent go of it; Wilshere quite good and dangerous at times. As they pushed forward, Chelsea had plenty of space to break into, but we failed to truly take advantage. Pedro's second at the end the only goal to come off of a counter.
- Another clean sheet, another great save by Courtois (on Afobe).
- Pedro collects his fifth yellow and will miss Saturday's game against Stoke City.
- Chalobah once again first off the bench, in the standard late-game winning position switch to 3-5-2. Ola Aina came on to play a few minutes of right wing-back and Batshuayi got a few seconds at the end.
- Twelve in a row. 28 scored, 2 conceded. Nine points clear at the top of the league and having the heartiest of laughs.