Chelsea pass another test with the 3-4-3, collect seventh win in a row. No clean sheet this time, but the comeback is perhaps even more glorious.
Chelsea remain top of the Premier League for the second weekend in a row, maintaining the one-point lead over both Liverpool and Manchester City.
- Chelsea's Premier League shutout streak ends just a few minutes past 10 hours. Wonderful strike by Eriksen, canceled out by an equally wonderful one from Pedro
- Spurs' inhuman effort at the high-press was never going to last; Chelsea took advantage of tired legs in second half by switching play very effectively. Costa could've had two assists within the first ten minutes of the second half alone, but Alonso blazed over from 6 yards out and all alone. Fortunately, that mess did not come back to haunt us.
- What more can you say about Victor Moses?
- Willian first off the bench; welcome back Big Willi Style! Ivanović, the more defensive right wing-back option was second on 80 minutes. Oscar for Pedro completed the set.
- Seven wins from seven.
- Spurs' winless streak at Stamford Bridge now at 30 games and a couple months shy of 27 years. LOL.
- Next up: Manchester City away. THE toughest test.
- Top of the league; having a laugh. Carefree.
Will be going live on Facebook soon for a bit of post-match chat. Might need to refresh this page to get the video to load once it's live.