Phew. Well, that was something.
A supremely boring first half was followed by a scintillating, pulsating second, full of drastic swings of emotion and quite a few goals. John Obi Mikel almost scored a universe-imploding 25-yarder. But he didn't. In the end, Chelsea switched off one more time and conceded a last-minute winner. Sounds about right for this season.
AND THEN JOHN TERRY EQUALIZES IN THE 98TH MINUTE.
- (John Terry may have been offside)
- Diego Costa scored a goal, but also had a crucial miss that would've made it 3-2. Really well worked chance, that one, with Willian, Kenedy, Azpilicueta combining to create it.
- Diego Costa also got himself injured. That's something we haven't been missing this season.
- Kenedy with another positive impact from the bench.
- Fabregas's goal had the help of a deflection, but that bit of luck makes up for JT playing his clearance off his own leg for the opening (own) goal. Such a traitor, that Own Goal. He's supposed to be playing for us!
- Willian missed by just a few inches to make it 3-3.
- Would've been nice if we had started playing before going down 0-2.
- Plenty of season left. Not sure that's a good thing.