Tasty, tasty three points. It was really fun for a while. And then it was hard fought. Feeling good anyway.
- We need a song for Pedro. The new man finished with a goal and an assist, but could've easily had a couple more helpers if we had gotten better finishing from Willian and Falcao. Not that those two were alone in wasting great chances: Costa could've easily had a hat-trick.
- Salomon Rondon is built like a tank. But apparently he can crumple like a cheap suit, too, when he feels a hand on the shoulder. Annoying.
- John Terry's week goes from bad to worse. Kurt Zouma's week goes from good to better, on the other hand.
- Thibaut Courtois, welcome back. Lost a bit amid the drama of the second half, but that penalty save could be season-defining. Excellent save in stoppage time, too.
- Three points! A win at the Hawthorns! KTBFFH.