Winner winner comeback dinner!
Chelsea have not had to play from behind too often this season, but we handled this test of character well enough. The second half comeback means that we can wrap up the title this weekend.
- The less said about that first half, the better. Awful.
- Speaking of awful: those noise-makers that look like big fans. Why would you do such a thing, Leicester City?
- Within five minutes of the second half, Chelsea should've been 3-1 up. Drogba got us level after some wonderful work from Ivanovic and Hazard. Drogba thank shanked one over after similar great creative work down the right flank. Fabregas than whiffed on a sitter.
- Other than that miss, Fabregas was quite good in attack, providing several wonderful passes for players to run onto. It's that sort of passing that made Cesc an instant success at the start of the season; nice to see it come back. He even managed another assist on Chelsea's third. And he wears a magic hat, of course.
- Unsurprisingly, our attack looked much more coherent once Ramires and Fabregas switched lines.
- Great to see Drogba getting on the scoresheet. But Costa and Remy can't come back soon enough...
- Of course it was JT with the winning goal. Capitano! He's now joint-top with David Unsworth as the top scoring defender in the history of the Premier League (38).
- And then Ramires with the rocket to seal the deal. Wow! Boring, boring, etc...
- Cambiasso may be getting on in years, but it's still evident just why Mourinho loved/loves him so.
- One hand on the trophy. The second hovering just an inch away!
- We're gonna win the league!