Chelsea vs. Manchester City
Barclays Premier League
- Chelsea headed into this game having only lost 2 of their last 9 matches against Man City (4W-3D-2L)
- Mourinho is 7W-3D-2L in his 12 matches against Pellegrinoooo
- Chelsea are 11W-5D-1L in their last 17 Premier League home games against Manchester City
- According to Dan Levene's post-match article, this was the highest viewed Premier League game EVER (number of TV right holders)
- Injuries,suspensions AND transfers gave Jose a bit to think about going into this match
Didier Drogba vs. Loic Remy
Kurt Zouma vs. Gary Cahill
- Great opening goal by Remy thanks to a surprisingly delicate ball by Ivanovic and Hazard played the most beautiful one-touch ball right through the six that Joe Hart could only admire and Kompany could only act surprised as he reacted too slowly
- .Who did you think should have started: Didier Drogba or Loic Remy?
- What other English teams would Gary Cahill NOT start for?
- Is Frank Lampard a legend or villain?
Email Us! firstname.lastname@example.org