Well well well.
Burn it down.
Not sure whether to laugh or cringe.
Burn this season down.
- Guus Hiddink so far absolutely failing his "mandate" to play the youth. Or to get better results. Or use all his subs. Baffling.
- Dueling world class saves from Courtois and De Gea, overshadowing the horrendous distribution from the Chelsea goalkeeper even.
- Nemanja Matic's audition as a place kicker in rugby or gridiron football went well today.
- Chelsea move up to lofty 14th. 20 points at the half-way point of the season. Half-way to avoiding relegation!
- Farewell 2015. You've been... interesting.