Welcome back to the suck.
Screwed again. By the refs. By our own poor play. By the universe.
- Another game with decent play, decent opportunities, zero luck (hello Pedro post), and getting punished at the other end for individual mistakes and generally bad play in defense. Story of the season.
- Hazard just can't buy a goal.
- Baba played bad enough that we resorted to playing Ramires as right back. And then we played with no right back at all.
- Ridiculous non-call to end all non-calls from Taylor on the Rémy v. Butland play. If Rémy goes down, that's a penalty and a red card. But because he tried to stay up, we get punished. CALL THE FOUL. Even the PGMOL agreed (as per NBC broadcast). Ridiculous, ridiculous missed call. Will Taylor to call to apologize for this one, too, like the Fabregas incident from the Southampton match?
- Matić probably reached his quota of long shots for the season already.
- No Willian free kick magic today either. Not much magic at all from Willian in fact.
- There seem to be no answers. No hope. Nothing seems to be working. Nothing's going right. Everything's going wrong. Nothing will be working. Now and forever.
- Two weeks to contemplate the suck and Mourinho's future
- Win or lose, KTBFFH.