We all know Eden Hazard is one of the most talented players in the world. He's consistently among the top performers each year throughout Europe. According to a report from Sky Sports, he's also among the most popular players in the world.
They contacted the popular football merchandise website kitbag.com to determine who their top-selling player shirts for 2015 have been.
In the least surprising news of all-time, Lionel Messi was number one on the list, while Cristiano Ronaldo followed at number two. Our man Eden comes in at number five.
Even less surprising is that all ten players reside in either the Premier League (7) or La Liga (3).
Depsite what many may say, individual shirt sales aren't an extremely beneficial source of income for a club. This WAGNH piece from 2012 delves into how much exactly a team might make from a player's shirt sales.
Even if Hazard being among the top-selling kits in the world isn't really helping Chelsea that much financially, it still helps to have a player who is loved around the world.
Top 10 best selling player shirts of 2015 according to kitbag.com:
1. Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona/Argentina
2. Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid/Portugal
3. Memphis Depay, Manchester United/Netherlands
4. Bastian Schweinsteiger, Manchester United/Germany
5. Eden Hazard, Chelsea FC/Belgium
6. Wayne Rooney, Manchester United/England
7. Neymar, FC Barcelona/Brazil
8. Sergio Aguero, Manchester City/Argentina
9. Alexis Sanchez, Arsenal/Chile
10. Philippe Coutinho, Liverpool FC/Brazil