And as the video highlights slowly start trickling in, and we while away the hours until somebody shows a replay of the match, let's talk briefly about yet another FA Cup third round win for Chelsea.
- No player ratings since most of us did not get to see the game. Yes, there were cameras at the ground, as there almost always are, but nobody was carrying the game live. There will presumably be a replay on Chelsea TV soon enough and maybe elsewhere as well.
- Clean sheet for Petr Cech in what may be a busier than usual month for him with several cup ties and perhaps a finger injury bothering Courtois.
- Zouma was impressing the BBC radio commentators. "Flawless display" was uttered at one point.
- Not much mention of Ramires after half time (not necessarily a bad thing); Mikel seemed to be running the show most of the game.
- Chelsea switched to a 4-2-4 at the half, with all three strikers and Willian playing up top. (Sorry, Will-I-An.) The changes paid off. Willian got the opening goal; Remy added a second; Zouma sealed the deal with a header.
- André Schürrle, Oscar clearly not impressing Mourinho as of late.
- Nathan Ake got some minutes towards the end, which is nice to see.