I have no idea what to say about this. None whatsoever. Since this wasn't televised I have basically no idea what happened, but I have a guess: Chelsea were 2-0 up against a weak side, turned off, and were beaten. By a League 1 side. At Stamford Bridge. How? That's one for Jose Mourinho to work out.
- This was a disgrace. Chelsea haven't suffered an embarrassing upset in the FA Cup since Barnsley in 2008. They certainly don't lose games in which they were winning by two at Stamford Bridge. And yet here we are. We're out of the FA Cup in the early stages for the second year in a row -- and this one wasn't a loss at the Etihad.
- It's been more than 50 years since we conceded four goals at home against a lower-league side so that gives you an idea of just how WHAT THE [FUN] HAPPENED today was.
- Andreas Christensen got the start, which is good. We lost, which is bad.
- Seriously, FA. Televise these games. Not being able to see Chelsea throw this away made it even more painful. >:(
- Congratulations to Bradford. We'd be proud of coming back to win on anyone's ground -- for the Bantams this must feel amazing. Credit to them for an extraordinary fight. 4-2 at Stamford Bridge! They'll remember this one forever.
No player ratings since nobody got to see it. What a dark day for us.