You have less than a week to stuff the ballot boxes and ensure that Eden Hazard wins yet another end-of-season award. Though I wouldn't worry too much if he doesn't: when the likes of Raul Meireles can win it (2011, Liverpool), you know it's more of a popularity contest than most such "awards."
Still, as far as tokens of appreciation go, it's not a bad option. So, vote now and then right after and then right after that again and then tomorrow as well or lose Hazard to
PSG Real Madrid PSG PSG forever. VOTE!
Hazard's one of six nominees. The others include Adam "England's latest savior" Lallana, Aaron "I only played half the season" Ramsey, Yaya "It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to" Touré, Steven "Not going to let this one slip!" Gerrard, and Luis "I should win this in all honesty" Suarez. With Gerrard and Suarez hopefully each taking a bite out of the Liverpool voter base and the United base voting for anybody but Liverpool or Manchester City players, Hazard really should be able to get elected supreme ruler of Premier Leaguelandia.
Voting ends Monday, May 26. VOTE NOW!
- Appreciating birthday boy and three-time Golden Glove winner Petr Cech
- Exclusive interview reveals which Chelsea youngsters could be heading to Vitesse next season
- Alleged abuse of disabled Chelsea fans might lead to disciplinary action for PSG
- Diego Costa Hamstring Watch: Should be ready for World Cup but not Champions League final
- This truly is the silliest of seasons