I doubt too many Chelsea fans were overly concerned about this yesterday, but as Wednesday's Champions League games approach, most are now looking at them as a chance to weed out the teams we'd least like to meet. Both remaining ties could go either way, as both ended in 1-1 draws after 90 minutes.
In Germany, Bayern Munich will host Manchester United, and do so in control of the fixture. The 1-1 draw after the first leg ensured that Manchester United will need a goal, but if they manage to get one, either a draw or win will suit them just fine.
In Madrid, the home side are in the same controlling position. Thibaut Courtois' side will be thrilled with a scoreless draw, but like Bayern, would need to outscore the visitors or win in penalties if the Catalan side find the back of the net.
I've attached a poll so that you can let us know who you'd prefer to see advance, and you can check in on the results of the voting by clicking this link. We'll have another poll later Wednesday after we know who has advanced, asking who you'd prefer to see us draw on Friday morning.
- Watch the Zlatan crash Jose Mourinho's post-match comments
- A goal so nice, he hit it thrice: Demba Ba's goal has to be appreciated in slow motion
- The Daily Hilario: We've done it before
- Fortress Stamford Bridge: Chelsea one clean sheet away from tying all-time Stamford Bridge record
- Hazard out 'a couple of weeks, minimum', according to Mourinho