We haven't seen Samuel Eto'o since he pulled his hamstring two goals into the hilarious mauling of Arsenal two weeks ago, but there's apparently every chance that we get a peek at the Cameroonian at Stamford Bridge tomorrow. He's not fully fit yet, but that may not stop him taking the pitch against Paris Saint-Germain.
Mourinho reports that Samuel Eto'o is not 'fit, fit', but that the striker may play tomorrow. ' #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) April 7, 2014
Eto'o has been excellent at home, which might motivate the manager to play him even if he's not 100 percent, but without him Chelsea did just fine during the weekend and it's not the end of the world if he can't start. What seems certain is that Chelsea won't be doing the Andre Schurrle at centre forward trick again. Step forward Mr. Torres?
- It's not Mourinho vs. his strikers -- it's Mourinho vs. Fernando Torres
- Chelsea vs. PSG: You choose the squad
- The Daily Hilario: Game of Thrones, Game of Scones
- Man of the Match Mohamed Salah makes instant impact in his first ever Chelsea start
- Brace yourselves for BS: noted Mourinho-critic's new book comes out Thursday