Jose Mourinho and Chelsea got an injury boost today, when Samuel Eto'o, Eden Hazard, Petr Cech, and John Terry were all fit enough to train. The Blues will now be able to field a respectable lineup in the second leg of their Champions League semifinal, assuming, of course, that all four are actually healthy enough to play. They'll still be without the service of Frank Lampard, John Obi Mikel, Nemanja Matic, and Mohamed Salah due to suspension or cup-tied status.
This leaves some decisions to make, and you can let us know what you would do by filling out the attached form. As always, you can feel free to discuss your selections in the comment section below, while staying on top of the voting here.
- Cech, Terry, Eto'o, and Hazard all return to training ahead of Atletico contest
- Carragher and Neville provide the masterclass punditry that the Chelsea masterclass at Liverpool truly deserves
- The Daily Hilario: Craig Ferguson; Bayern vs. Real
- Liverpool vs. Enemies of Football: Player Ratings, Man of the Match
- Andre Schurrle laughs off the haters