We at WAGNH are fortunate enough to be chummy with the Soccer Gods, and even after answering our prayers on Tuesday night, they still managed to find the time to answer the question that's been plaguing us for the last three years -
Which Game of Thrones faction best represents Chelsea (and the other big clubs)?
--- If you haven't seen Game of Thrones and don't wan't any spoilers, stop reading / watching for now, and come back once you're all caught up ---
Chelsea was deemed to fit best with the Lannisters, and as long as Joffrey counts as a Baratheon (and you conveniently disregard how he came about), then it's not a terrible comparison to be saddled with, especially when considering the other options.
If you liked this video (and of course you did), you can catch the Soccer Gods on Fusion on Monday nights at 10:00PM EST.
If your television provider doesn't carry the channel, you can still check out clips from the show online and send them your prayers via Twitter.
Did the Soccer Gods get it right? Should Nando replace Emilia Clarke as Khaleesi next season? Let us know what you think in the comments section.
- The Mail claims that Chelsea are set to scout Jackson Martinez on Thursday, despite the player being suspended
- Relive the PSG win with a fun montage
- Jose Mourinho fined, warned as FA wrap up Aston Villa case
- Cristiano Ronaldo could miss the first leg of a Champions League semifinal through injury
- Demba Ba's £5.2m Goal: A Look at Chelsea's Champions League Finances