How this for a birthday present? £100 million Chelsea striker Fernando Torres is celebrating his 30th birthday by giving away a signed 'Simpsonised' cardboard cutout of himself:
It's an unusual giveaway but kind of a fun one -- after all, who doesn't want a big cartoon cutout of Fernando Torres around? -- and it's also a lot better for Chelsea than El Nino's 27th birthday surprise, which involved replacing himself with a cardboard cutout for three years.
- We're running out of superlatives for Man of the Match Eden Hazard
- The Daily Hilario: March Madness, Day 1; Europa League
- At play in the Garden of Eden: watch Hazard toy with the Galatasaray defense
- Eden Hazard wants to compete with Messi, Ronaldo
- Who do you want to see Chelsea draw for the Champions League quarterfinals?