Chelsea have a big game tomorrow, in case you haven't heard. Didier Drogba and company will be at Stamford Bridge in an attempt to eliminate a third English club from the Champions League, though they'll need a win or a scoring draw in order to have any hopes of doing so. For Chelsea, a clean sheet gets the job done regardless of whether they score or not. 1-1 would send the tie to extra time, while and draw in which Gala scores two or a loss would doom the Blues.
The squad should be at close to full strength, though Ashley Cole looks set to miss out with injury. David Luiz and Samuel Eto'o were both fit enough to train, so both will likely be in contention.
Submit your response and then feel free to discuss your selections in the comments section below. Keep up with the voting by clicking this link.
- Mourinho: Didier Drogba 'has to' return to Chelsea one day
- Hazard and Schurrle almost ready to graduate with honors from Mourinho-zealot school
- The Daily Hilario: Time to forget, time to look forward
- Despite loss, Matic and Azpilicueta continue to shine in your community player ratings
- It's time for the annual Frank Lampard to LA Galaxy rumors