Chelsea still have plenty of work to do at Stamford Bridge, as a combination of solid play from Everton and some sloppy passing from the Blues have this one scoreless at the break. Chelsea have had quite a few opportunities to hit Everton on the break, but haven't managed to correctly weight enough passes, or to control the few that have been placed relatively well.
All that said, Chelsea have had some good opportunities, and Everton have been pressing very hard. There's little reason to think the Blues won't have their chances to take all three points without making massive changes, some better execution would go a long way toward opening the scoring. As always, keep things civil and don't link to illegal streams. Let's go Chelsea!
- Opposition Scouting Report: Everton
- Chelsea vs. Everton: Preview, squad news, television, streaming, weather, and more
- Chelsea vs. Everton: You choose the squad
- One in, one out for Chelsea's match against Everton
- Are Chelsea relying more on Hazard this year than they ever have on Mata in years past?