Quite a few Chelsea youngsters will be moving around in the coming weeks, either heading out on loan after failing to feature with the first team, finding a bigger challenge, or looking for a new club after a loan that didn't work out. Two Blues today extended their stay with their current club though, with both George Saville and Milan Lalkovic remaining in League 1 during a promotion push.
Saville has already made 24 appearances for Brentford, who currently top the League 1 table. Of those 24 appearances, 21 have been starts. Lalkovic has also appeared 24 times, with 18 of those coming as a starter. His Wallsall side are also very much in the promotion discussion, currently seventh and a single point behind the final playoff place. Both will now be part of the final push to see their side reach the second tier in England, which should be a good experience for each of them.
- Kenneth Omeruo's agent claims Chelsea extension is coming, confirms Middlesbrough loan will be finalized on Monday
- Derby County 0, Chelsea 2: Mikel scores to keep the good times going in the FA Cup
- Derby County 0 - Chelsea 2: Initial reaction and community rating form
- Dave the Rat, a.k.a. Cesar Azpilicueta, says left back ain't no thing but a chicken wing
- The transfer window is open again, so naturally the Wayne Rooney to Chelsea rumors are back