Kenneth Omeruo may be heading on loan for the second half of the season, but according to his agent it sounds as if his future lies at Chelsea. The player's advisor had the following to say to MTN Football today:
"Chelsea are happy with Kenneth and they will extend his contract as a result."
"Kenneth was at Middlesbrough and he liked what he saw there and has accepted to move on loan there till the end of the season. They were once in the Premier League and so have some great facilities and also have ambitions of coming up again."
"We will be back at Middlesbrough on Monday to finalise the paperwork for his loan deal and he could even begin training with his new club on Tuesday."
It sounds as if we can expect confirmation of the loan tomorrow, with news of an extension coming at some point as well. That's exciting news for Chelsea fans, as he's shown signs of excellent things ahead already in his young career.
- Derby County 0, Chelsea 2: Mikel scores to keep the good times going in the FA Cup
- Derby County 0 - Chelsea 2: Initial reaction and community rating form
- Dave the Rat, a.k.a. Cesar Azpilicueta, says left back ain't no thing but a chicken wing
- The transfer window is open again, so naturally the Wayne Rooney to Chelsea rumors are back
- Wallace's agent now denies that his Inter loan will be cut short