Add another name to the loanees we need to keep track of. 21-year-old Lamisha Musonda has been dispatched back to Belgium, where he'll join KV Mechelen for the rest of the season. Although Chelsea have yet to confirm the deal, it's all over Mechelen's site, so we'll go ahead and assume that this one is 100 percent done.
Musonda probably doesn't have much of a future at Stamford Bridge -- he was brought in mostly to secure the services of younger brother Charly (the two and Tika were a package deal in summer 2012), and hasn't made enough progress to be considered a serious prospect in his own right -- but it's good that we're finding a way to get him more playing time with a loan. If he impresses, I'd guess that this turns into a permanent deal when the loan runs out.
- The Daily Hilario: Transfer deadline day special, plus Chelsea U21s
- Man of the match Eden Hazard, bravest Chelsea knight in the siege of the 19th Century West Ham wall
- Chelsea U18 captain transfers to AFC Bournemouth
- Potential Chelsea Transfer Target: Luke Shaw
- What would signing Zouma mean for David Luiz?