Thorgan Hazard has been awarded the Jupiler Pro League Golden Boot, as the best player in the league for the past year. Here's the tweet from Kristoff Terreur, along with a picture of the well dressed young Belgian:
Congratulations are in order for Hazard, who has certainly had an amazing season and a half on loan. Whether Thorgan continues at Zulte Waregem or moves on to RSC Anderlecht will be decided in the next few days, but for now I'm sure he's happy to simply celebrate the excellent time he's had on loan thus far. Well done Thorgan, hopefully we'll see you in London soon.
- Chelsea shouldn't rule out selling to domestic rivals, as long as it's best for Chelsea
- How should Chelsea spend the money they'd make from a Juan Mata transfer?
- Thorgan Hazard requests contract termination with Zulte Waregem
- Chelsea finally look like true contenders again
- Mind over Mata: Why we'll be ok if Chelsea sell (but not to Manchester United)