Chelsea have won their group with the victory today, and now we know our five possible opponents for the next round. The Blues can't draw either Manchester City or Arsenal due to being in the same association, and can't draw Schalke due to coming out of the same group. That leaves Zenit, AC Milan, Olympiakos, Galatasaray, and Bayer Leverkusen as potential opponents in the round of 16.
Thee really isn't a side in that group that we should be particularly worried about, although any of that group could probably give us trouble if we don't show up to play. We're giving you the chance to tell us who you'd choose, and feel free to use the comments section to discuss why.
- Chelsea 1 - Steaua 0: Initial reaction and community rating form
- German paper speculates about a Kevin De Bruyne for Julian Draxler swap
- Chelsea targeting Brazilian striker, according to reports
- Kevin De Bruyne wants to leave Chelsea, according to reports
- Mourinho: Defence 'did nothing wrong' against Sunderland