There's nothing more to say, really. Someone get Keano on the horn.
More From We Ain't Got No History
- Chelsea decided not to match Spurs offer for Richarlison after ‘late inquiry’ — report
- Barcelona still unable to match Chelsea offer but Raphinha still delaying decision — reports
- ‘Nobody’ knows what will happen with Lukaku, Chelsea, Inter next summer
- Chelsea have appointed ‘external review team’ to investigate allegations of toxic workplace culture
- The Daily Aubrey-Maturin: The Surgeon’s Mate (Book 7), Chapters 6-7 (pg. 2348-2404)
- Juventus CEO appreciates it might be ‘impossible’ to keep Matthijs De Ligt