The best in Chelsea Football Club this week, on the biggest online auction site in the world. So, so much good - no, great - stuff.
Buy me something. Please.
Chelsea Prostars Champions 2004-05
• Fantastic set. Historic set. The kicker? The bonus Jose Mourinho figure included in this package. Just 30 minutes left in this one, so do tipsy38 a favor and take this piece of CFC lore off his hands.
Chelsea FC disposable camera
• For those intimate moments ...
Chelsea FC official garter
• Also for those intimate moments ...
Chelsea FC enamel cuff links
• Many of us often long to add a piece of CFC to our formal wear. Look no further. Talk about a sharp dressed man.
Rare Chelsea records (1970, 71)
• Now this is quite the catch - if you have the cash. You get the souvenir album of the 1970 FA Cup final (Chelsea v. Leeds) as well as the souvenir album of the 1971 European Cup (Chelsea v. Real Madrid). This is an amazing set. Someone is going to get lucky when they win this.
Kerry Dixon autographed football boot
• An excellent addition to any Chelsea supporters' collection. You receive Kerry's signature on a adidas Aztec Mexico 86 boot in its own acrylic case. Remember our second all-time leading scorer in style.
DEAL OF THE WEEK
And now for the eBay steal of the week, as approved by The CO.
Chelsea 12-foot trampoline with enclosure and valance
• Wow. Just wow. What I wouldn't do to have this set up in my one-bedroom apartment. Pure fun, year-round. At £269.99? I'm stealing from you, myteamtrampoline01. Absolutely stealing. And, to think, there are 10 available. Meaning? We could all have one. What a perfect world that would be.