I have no idea if this is remotely reliable or not, and frankly, we'll probably never know. Regardless, Law is making the claim that the player believes a move is coming, so we'll take note.
Regardless of whether or not Mata training with Chelsea today, and regardless of whether or not what Law is reporting has an basis in fact, it's really beginning to look as if we ought to be bracing ourselves for the departure of Juan Mata. That makes this panda sad.
- Chelsea finally look like true contenders again
- Mind over Mata: Why we'll be ok if Chelsea sell (but not to Manchester United)
- There's nothing new to report on Juan Mata's rumored move to Manchester United
- The Daily Hilario: The one not about Juan Mata
- The dumbest transfer story ever, starring Juan Mata, David Moyes, Diego Costa, and Filipe Luis