Was talking to a mate of mine about the composition of our squad next season after Luiz's departure. After some discussion, we found ourselves talking about the ridiculous numbers of players out on loan to which my friend said "We have two world class goalkeepers and we have no idea what to do it with, it doesn't get any first world than that."
I found this funny, so naturally we had to sit down to compile more 'first world problems of Chelsea'.
So without further ado, here is the list we compiled yesterday.
1) Have two world class goalkeeper's, Have no idea what to do with them.
2) Have so many young players to send on loan but only one 'B' team to send to.
3) Had to play teenagers in U-21 Premier league since all our 20-21 year old's were out on loan.
4) Had to call back Kakuta from Vitesse since Piazon and Atsu were restricting his game time.
5) Could not find a regular starting place for Mata, De Bruyne and Luiz. So had to sell them for 'only' 108 millions
6) Had to re-hire an ex-manager since all the other managers were already fired.
7) Had to hire extra scouts just to keep an eye on all of the loaned out players.
8) Had to buy back an ex-player since none of the other players were good enough.
These are some of ones which i remembered, hope you'll will have more to add.