Chelsea have just two games left in their season, and they'll need to win both to keep their slim hopes of winning the Premier League title alive. That probably won't be enough for the Blues to finish with silverware anyway, but finishing with 84 points and making the Champions League semifinal would be a fairly large improvement from last season.
Jose Mourinho still has some decisions to make, as his squad is dealing with various injuries that could limit his options on Sunday. While the bulk of his players were fit enough to play in a must-win game against Atletico, Norwich is a far weaker side, and our chances of winning the title are unbelievably slim.
As always, fill out the attached form, and feel free to check in on the rest of the community voting here.
- On Eden Hazard and Jose Mourinho's 'astonishing attack'
- Sadly, there can only be one winner from the ten wonderful nominees for Goal of the Season
- "Out of context" out of context - Jose Mourinho and Eden Hazard
- Chelsea WILL make 'criticial' moves in the summer window
- Mourinho: A good season, but not over yet