Chelsea's World Cup contingent continues to grow, as another trio of players were named to a preliminary World Cup squad. The Belgian national team named their squad today, and to the surprise of nobody, three players under contract at Chelsea were named to the squad.
Romelu Lukaku, Thibaut Courtois, and Eden Hazard will all be making the trip to Brazil. They'll be joined by former Chelsea player Kevin De Bruyne, who is coming off of a lackluster 2013/14 campaign. On the standby list is a fourth Chelsea player, Thorgan Hazard.
- Fernando Torres, Cesar Azpilicueta, Diego Costa named to preliminary Spanish World Cup squad
- Marco van Ginkel has nothing but praise for the Chelsea boss
- The Daily Hilario: How long until next season again?
- Andre, Ashley, and Azpi average awesomeness aplenty
- Individual awards go to Azpilicueta, Baker, Paulo Ferreira, and Eden Hazard