We've seen the new Chelsea home kits, but the aways and thirds have yet to make an appearance. There's a strong rumour that the away will end up yellow, which will be fun, but the thirds? Nothing. But now, apparently, there's a leak. I'm not going to post the image here since it's not mine, but thanks to the power of the internet we're able to link other places, so go here and take a look.
And then, perhaps, take a longer look, staring in horror as we go back to the old days of Tron kits. This one looks more like a Windows Media Player visualisation than the windows logo that accompanied our 2011/12 season, but it's still pretty computer-graphicy, and I can't say I'm a fan at all.
That said, it's just a leak, and there's still a decent chance that some clown is playing a practical joke on us, but until then... bleh.
- Preparation the key to Chelsea's quarterfinal triumph
- Chelsea: The kings of the knockout stages
- What clubs would you like to see round out the Champions League final four?
- Watch the Zlatan crash Jose Mourinho's post-match comments
- A goal so nice, he hit it thrice: Demba Ba's goal has to be appreciated in slow motion