Time for a big comeback. Yes, it's unlikely that Chelsea will make it to the Champions League semifinals, but as 2012 showed everyone, unlikely is by no means the same thing as impossible, and 3-1 deficits against the likes of Edinson Cavani and Ezequiel Lavezzi is not a death sentence.
But it's obviously a monumental challenge for the Blues to overcome. What do you think Jose Mourinho should do in order to give us the best chance of seeing off Paris Saint-Germain? Bearing in mind that Ramires is suspended and Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah are both cup-tied, of course...
As always, fill out the attached form and feel free to discuss your selections in the comments section below. You can check in on how the rest of the community feels by clicking this link.
- The Daily Hilario: Game of Thrones, Game of Scones
- Man of the Match Mohamed Salah makes instant impact in his first ever Chelsea start
- Brace yourselves for BS: noted Mourinho-critic's new book comes out Thursday
- Mourinho willing to risk Eto'o against PSG, if the risk is minimal
- Norwich City sack Chris Hughton