Today I learned that Craig Ferguson's going to be stepping down from hosting the Late Late Show at the end of this year. And thus ends any and all late night talkshow-watching on my part.
In no particular order, here are a few defining clips for me. This is just scratching the surface though, as I came up with this list in about ten seconds. Deadspin has a few words and videos linked as well.
- Oops, he did it again cold open
- Dirk Weems skit with Ewan McGregor (9min mark) - here's the whole interview beforehand, too
- The start of GP's harmonica gag and him having a place everywhere gag
- Monologue and Michael Sheen interview on Alexander Graham Bell's birthday - March 3, 2010 (part 3, 4 - can't find others) - DO IT DO IT DO IT!
- Anytime Mila Kunis or Kristen Bell or anybody Scottish was on
- Not show related, but his autobiography, especially in audiobook is amazing.
In others news...
FOOTBALL (all times BST):
14.00: U18 Premier League, 3rd(S) vs. 1st(S): Chelsea U18 vs. Tottenham Hotspur U18 (hey, that's us again)
19.45: Champions League, semifinal second leg: Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid (0-1 agg.)